Purchase a Gift Card Today!
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a noninvasive method for permanently reducing unwanted facial or body hair using gold standard LightSheer laser.
What is Broad Band Light? Using cutting edge technology to treat fine wrinkles, age spots, small facial veins and sun damaged skin.
What is a chemical peel?
A Chemical peel removes old skin to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck, or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new skin is smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
What is a microdermabrasion?
A minimally abrasive instrument is used to gently sand your skin, removing the the superficial layer of dry, dead cells.
What is Dermaplaning?
This safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure removes the top-most layer of dead skin along with fine vellus hair, also called “peach fuzz.” Dermaplaning will reduce the build-up dead surface skin leading to more vibrant and even skin tone and texture. It’s more aggressive than a microdermabrasion, but similar to a peel, without the downtime!
What are the benefits of dermaplaning?
- Temporary removal of “peach fuzz” covering the face, leading to more vibrant and even skin tone and texture.
- Removing the epidermal skin also allows products to penetrate more readily into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Increase the production of collagen and elastin to fight signs of aging.
- Hyperkeratosis reduction. Dermaplaning will reduce the build-up of dead surface skin that causes acne.
- No downtime, immediate results.
Who is the best candidate for dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning is beneficial for patients with rough, dry skin; superficial hyper pigmentation; mild acne scarring and those with fine lines and wrinkles. However, it is not advised to those with acne.
How is dermaplaning performed?
After cleansing your face, our skin care specialist will use a small, surgical blade to gently scrape the surface of the epidermis with light, feathery strokes. Dermaplaning will remove dirt, oil , dead skin cells and vellus hair, leaving the skin smooth and vibrant!
What can I expect?
There is no recovery time associated with the procedure, you will not leave with red or irritated skin. Make-up and other facial products can be applied immediately following dermaplaning.
Will my vellus hair grow back thicker, faster, or darker?
No, the procedure does not trigger hair follicles. The light vellus hair that you may have on your faces will grow back at the same rate and texture and color as before the treatment.
How often can this procedure be performed?
Dermaplaning will remove about 3 weeks worth of dead surface skin cells so it is best to wait around 3 to 4 weeks between procedures.
Please stop any Retinol or glycolic products 72 hrs before treatment.
To boost your results after the procedure we recommend one of the following face masks:
- Hyaluronic Mask – Adds deep moisture to your skin
- Cucumber Collagen Mask – Anti-inflammatory and boosts the immune system of the skin cells
- Pore Refining Collagen Mask – Cleans, reduces and minimizes enlarged pores
- Charcoal Collagen Mask – Heals, clears and prevents acne formation
- Arbutin Whitening Collagen Mask – Clears complexion, diminishes brown spots and freckles
What is HydraFacial MD®?
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts impurities from your skin to provide you with improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, brown spots, oily and congested skin.
Who Benefits from HydraFacial?
Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates this procedure! With HydraFacial, you can improve the overall health of your skin and correct these common concerns:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Congested and Enlarged pores
- Oily and Acne prone skin
- Skin laxity (sagging skin)
- Dull skin tone
- Rough texture
- Sun spots and sun damage
What are the Advantages of HydraFacial ?
- This 30-minute treatment is convenient to fit into your schedule
- Safe for all skin types
- No downtime or irritation
- Deep cleansing and extraction while also nourishing the skin without drying it out
How long does the treatment take?
HydraFacial MD® is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 45 minutes. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What does the HydraFacial MD® process include?
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Light Acid Peel – Gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
- Extractions – Painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out pores.
- Manual Extractions – just to be extra thorough
- Hydration – Powerful antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid enter the skin to nourish and protect.
What results may be expected?
It offers instant, noticeable results .You will leave feeling clean, hydrated, plump, firm and smooth. A more even skin texture and radiant tone are often experienced after just one treatment that can last for up to seven days.
How long do the results last?
We don’t believe in quick fixes, so a series of 3-6 treatments roughly 3 weeks apart is recommended for best results. Healthy skin can be effectively managed with a HydraFacial MD® four times a year treatments with the change of season.
Try our personalized facials or remove unwanted hair with a waxing treatment.