What is HydraFacial MD®?
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts impurities from your skin to provide you with improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, brown spots, oily and congested skin.
Who Benefits from HydraFacial?
Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates this procedure! With HydraFacial, you can improve the overall health of your skin and correct these common concerns:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Congested and Enlarged pores
- Oily and Acne prone skin
- Skin laxity (sagging skin)
- Dull skin tone
- Rough texture
- Sun spots and sun damage
What are the Advantages of HydraFacial ?
- This 30-minute treatment is convenient to fit into your schedule
- Safe for all skin types
- No downtime or irritation
- Deep cleansing and extraction while also nourishing the skin without drying it out
How long does the treatment take?
HydraFacial MD® is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 45 minutes. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What does the HydraFacial MD® process include?
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Light Acid Peel – Gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
- Extractions – Painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out pores.
- Manual Extractions – just to be extra thorough
- Hydration – Powerful antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid enter the skin to nourish and protect.
What results may be expected?
It offers instant, noticeable results .You will leave feeling clean, hydrated, plump, firm and smooth. A more even skin texture and radiant tone are often experienced after just one treatment that can last for up to seven days.
How long do the results last?
We don’t believe in quick fixes, so a series of 3-6 treatments roughly 3 weeks apart is recommended for best results. Healthy skin can be effectively managed with a HydraFacial MD® four times a year treatments with the change of season.